Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps - Valentine Henry



My second post for the day! Wowzie, I need a lot of credit for two!

I am just loving this January release! Not only are the stamps adorable, die cuts are fabulous to make cards with and the 6 x 6 paper pad is super yummy with beautiful colors  I am sharing Valentine Henry with heart and flowers to ask his gal to be his valentine! Precious :)










  I fussy cut his hat with the grey paper with white dots I  and shaded it with Copic Markers. 
Copics
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, BV23, RV11
Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
Red Heart: R59, R37, R35
Shirt: YG 25, YG23, YG 21
Pants: E55, E35, E21, E31
Hat and shoes: W5, W3, W1










The January release is super cute and I know you will want to buy them!

Thank you for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting Day

1 comment:

Sharon said...

He is so cute Colleen and beautifully coloured. I love the grey papers.
Hugs Sharon.. x

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...