Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stamping Bella Gilbert Needs A Hug

Hi everyone! What a day this has been or maybe I should just say the entire week. Did you ever have one of those weeks where no matter what you were trying to do it went wrong - that is my week!

I decided to take a break from Christmas cards and create a card I could use with so many wonderful friends. When Sandi Huggett and I were in Phoenix attending Jennifer Dove's Boot camp - classes of coloring with copics, we went and visited Tab, our boss  who owns 7 Kids College Fund Craft Store. Of course we had to go through all the pretty stuff and stamps. I saw this stamp and it touched my heart. Everyone needs a hug! It is Stamping Bella's Gilbert with Maisy! I'm not happy how the gopher turned out. I should made him much darker to be up against the mushroom. Or maybe not make the mushroom as dark. Anyways enjoy!




CutterPillar Pro - Paper cutter

Don't forget to join us for "Anything Goes Challenge at 7 Kid College Fund Challenge Blog! We want to see your beautiful creations and give you a chance at a random drawing to win a $20.00 Gift Certificate to the store! 


1 comment:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I guess we've all had those kind of weeks, Colleen. This is such a sweet card and the sentiment is perfect. I see your concern with the contrast and I'm wondering if just a bit of gray, as a shadow, behind the gopher would be just the ticket to separate the two? (That's the teacher in me talking lol!)Anyway, I am sending you a big hug :)

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...